Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: EVIL & elitist UW publications plus HQ Next Week !!!!

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_4LqdIrYMLwEiZZE3kTgcYqRPxHSr7oWU4MYH4MUzj707OCXzaiqdR74ZNgTkp1AKW8q1D7>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:25:11 +0200

Tim :

> --- In OpenHeroQuest_at_yahoogroups.com, Jane Williams
> <janewilliams20_at_y...> wrote:
> >
> > > PS Can someone(s) better suited than me please post
> > > something
> > > beautiful and optimistic about HQ being released
> > > Next Week to HeroQuest-RPG ?
> >
> > Not and keep a straight face, no.
> >
> > Yay! HQ will arrive next week! It will be on time!
> > There will be no (more) delays! All delivery pigs
> > watered and ready to fly....
> >

> I did wonder if anyone had tempted fate again and started a countdown
> on RPG.NET this time round...

Isn't that one of the God with Silver Feet's special HQs ?

Oh I forgot - someone bumped him off ...

No wonder Next Year / Month / Week is taking so long to happen.

At least we now know what's inside Charg : a large warehouse full of beautiful Rune-embossed hardcover HeroQuest books ...

Serioiusly, guys : it's optimism time (IMO).

Although it definitely IS a serious bummer that GenCon had no HQ ...

:-(

Julian