Open season on Canucks!

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_CJ__0EzbTtQaC5PEskdJ0EfdZ51u5fxUz3YZnZrzA_R0vp-Zf58DaWPYh-E1O>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:24:24 +0100

<a not entirely serious rant... ;o)>

> > > Take off, eh? Just eat some poutine and drink some beer, okay?
> 401
> > >say they should have it Friday, hosehead.
> >
> > Like you forgot the back bacon, eh? Ex says it all, eh?
> >
> > Oliver
>
> Don't have any backbacon, you hozer. Them Americans, they keep buying
> it, eh?
>
> (Actually, backbacon is hard to get around here for just that reason -
> most of it is exported to the US as "Canadian backbacon")

Eeeh, I don't know. No sooner have we Brits and Aussies been told off for straying off topic... when the Canadian Gloranthan Mafia (TM) start a discussion on hoseheads and backbacon. And one of 'em's the moderator... 'Foul' I cry!

And what exactly is a 'hosehead' anyway?

In future I shall make sure that any remotely OT posts I send contain copious references to curling, hockey (er, sorry, *field* hockey), obscure Canadian folk singers and the present weather conditions in Knobscratch, Saskatchewan (pop. 3... and a moose).

Stu (off to watch '49th Parallel', where I's a rootin' for the Germans!).

:o)