Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Rant number 1, 2 & 3

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_ATK3Fr9UjuAEEHDbshTqd62pOAWeC4cLUa3hHSx6D89KWn18KfTL43vJqkxSdB-i3OkxsQ>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:13:40 +0200

Chris :

> > Aw c'mon, Chris! Tell us how you REALLY feel!
>
> I thought this forum was to be moderately polite,
> except when discussing its first Immoderator.

You thought wrong, buddy, although Immoderator the First seemed to be more of an, erm, impoliteness magnet (to put it mildly) than I am.

This forum is in fact immoderately impolite.

Notice the negatives, b'wah ...

> Or when discussing Nick, just because he should get as
> good as he dishes out from time to time.

Well hey, it _does_ take some dedication and skill !

;-)

Julian
OpenHeroQuest Immoderator