Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Pushes and Duckies

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_zYV9-CMvsCQsvYI4gwaDnuCLMDDik1knwSv7TpCm7F4ITawI-GCgp7aCl7yIu>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 06:54:59 -0000

John:
> Actually, Stu could draw them himself...

Ta, John! Actually, I was going to do a rather vain shield-pushing duck ('Bwasidas in Thwace'), as part of a project I've a mind to start when work quietens down...

I was going to draw a series of duck character-sketches in the manner of oversized cigarette cards, accompanied by short, background character info, personality traits and some keywords. I'd wack all this on a single sheet of A4 or A5 and produce pdfs. Hopefully they'd go online at the rate of two a month.

Of course, all are none too serious (you don't say...) and often based on anatoformed historical or fictional personages.

I've only got a few definites ironed out so far, so if you've got any fun character ideas, please pass them on! I can't promise any celerity in the matter (and I'll only start in earnest after Crimbo), but working down a list of characters would be great.

Cheerio,

Stu.

Anates fortuna adjuvat (as they say on the HQ-rpg list)