I've got a Sable...

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_cntEaS-uJeME0udLbRqUFs67diR9NjGJfq0zbPZBovpSKCHY4WpkoQM9uZfp7>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:48:38 +0100

I couldn't get the first line out of my head, and had to develop the rest of the song. Better suggestions welcomed.

SABLE (to the tune of 'Bike', by the Floyd/Syd)

I've got a Sable, you can ride it if you're able, It's got a saddle, a set o' reins and things that make it look good. I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world, I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.

I've got a Llama, it's a bit of an alarmer, It gobs in your face and chews on grass all-day. If you think that could be good, then I guess it should.

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world, I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.

I know a Bison, an' he's rather a nice 'un, I don't know why I call him Gerald.
He's getting rather shaggy, but he's a good Bison.

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world, I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.

I've got a clan of Her-er-erdmen,
Here a man, there a man, lots of Her-er-erdmen. Take a taste if you wish, they're on the dish.

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world, I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.

I know a place with a bloody big Block,
It's big, it's black... it buried bad old Wakboth. But now I've got to dash, I'm off to Moonbroth.

*Now there's a good name for a band (as opposed to 'Suicidal Tendencies')