Democracy. Seriously.

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_2G0Fi4UwlPswmIpQ_EbtemymMdoBDrnuiPjSlQr9ajQSvEhqIiO0fkb7aLi3kwYDgsIg>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:23:21 +1000

RRR:
> And you can keep him. As a matter of fact, you can take him home *NOW*.

Yip, too much to worry about all at once. After all, it looks like RRR and fellow Californians will soon have Arnie to entertain and lead them into the Brave New Century.

Bush and Arnie. Democracy. Only in America.

Speaking of which, these were a hoot, especially the ones I could understand...

Bush/Cheney '04: This time, elect us!

Bush/Cheney '04: "You're either with us or against us!"

Bush/Cheney '04: Assimilate. Resistance is Futile.

Bush/Cheney '04: Because the truth just isn't good enough.

Bush/Cheney '04: Compassionate Colonialism

Bush/Cheney '04: Deja-voodoo all over again!

Bush/Cheney '04: Don't Change Whores in Midstream

Bush/Cheney '04: Four More Wars!

Bush/Cheney '04: Get used to it!

Bush/Cheney '04: In your heart, you know they're technically correct.

Bush/Cheney '04: Leave no billionaire behind

Bush/Cheney '04: Less CIA-More CYA

Bush/Cheney '04: Lies and videotape but no sex!

Bush/Cheney '04: Making the world a better place, one country at a time.

Bush/Cheney '04: Or else.

Bush/Cheney '04: Over a billion Whoppers served.

Bush/Cheney '04: Putting the "con" in conservatism

Bush/Cheney '04: Thanks for not paying attention.

Bush/Cheney '04: The economy's stupid!

Bush/Cheney '04: The last vote you'll ever have to cast.

Bush/Cheney '04: Won't get fooled again!

Bush/Cheney '04: We're Gooder!

Bush/Cheney: 1984

Bush/Cheney: Asses of Evil

Don't think. Vote Bush!

George W. Bush: A brainwave away from the presidency

George W. Bush: "No felonies in the last 25 years!"

George W. Bush: Honest as his day is long

George W. Bush: It takes a village idiot

George W. Bush: Leadership without a doubt

George W. Bush: The buck stops Over There

God Save the King!

Let them eat yellowcake! Vote Bush!

Peace & Prosperity Suck-Big-Time

Reselect Bush/Cheney in '04

Vote Bush in '04: "I Has Incumbentory Advantitude"

Vote Bush in '04: "Because every vote counts-for me!"

Vote Bush in '04: "Because I'm the President, that's why!"

Vote Bush in '04: Because dictatorship is easier

Vote Bush in '04: It's a no-brainer!

Vote Bush/Cheney in '04: The check's in the mail!

Vote for Bush &You Get Dick!

Who would Jesus Bomb?

With a Bush, a Dick, and a Colin everyone gets screwed