Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Digest Number 142

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_C7i0s8DKpCnugg_ruZTTP8_tKZWghzO_oqyiMNodGzFIL4m13CA6hDxoPw4gcMvysj_Ac>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:34:33 -0700

> >Out here in California, we've just completed the "Harrek overthrows the
evil
> >governor" heroquest.

You mean the "Rebellious Terminous kills the Emperor and plunges the world into the Age of Chaos"? (Yeah, not that Mr. Davis was any hot stuff, but c'mon, a recall election less than a year after the California electorate voiced its approval of him?) Let's see how Mr. "I will avoid talking about issues and just give soundbites" does.

The Republicans will do anything to win an election - except get the votes.

RR
- Richelieu