Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Greg on human racial types gone missing?

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_9T79hDMhMddNj5ZSRDaohjq8oTImwBMb4mbYs0uWtmfh9KKx-pSr36HJaEh5igMVHVU>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:38:58 -0700

jorganos <joe_at_7xIj56tZMS0yi2T8NDJsG8dNIyiQHAkX0h1ZncnRP5Jf4hkSU4AbgcS0tU1ApZKzN2CVZR4t1A.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> I seem to remember that a couple of weeks ago Greg wrote some quite
> interesting things about Heortling skin coloration (brown, with
> orange-toned eyeballs or similar), with reactions by David Dunham re:
> KoDP art. This seems to have disappeared from online ressources.

Spooky. I remember that thread--it digressed into legends that King David had red hair and what the Talmud had to say about that. But I can't find a word of it in my own email archives.

Cue "twilight zone" music.

No, wait, I remember, we also talked about Esau. Let's see if I can turn up that name... Nope. Nothing.

It's weirding me out, man...

--AMS