Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Swing low...

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_fKry4ZrU582REw9gvAwKv-TnWoO2s5C8ni6P0rDQIFtGzWZCOmIZ-dClrcYY_Tij>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:15:10 -0800 (PST)

This is about rugby, right? It is the only game foreigners play that counts as a sport. American football counts, hockey counts, and boxing counts. (And Canadians playing football and hockey don't count as foreigners, just cuz we haven't told them who owns them yet.) Having now caught a little bit of rugby, it very much counts. Looks like a great game. Substitutes for combat reasonably well, lots of opportunity for debilitating injury, etc. Not like those wussy communist games like baseball, basketball, and soccer. I wonder how we can get rugby imported.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/