Clean Up the Greatlands!

From: kmnellist_at_mcbya7BemLqTJkNpVasZM5xdH0NZs4iTb6j3KecLntkQKzgDyawMIZZmQ7nhUpdAN6
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:00:08 EST

This might be a little obscure for heavy metal loving Grebos, or cardigan-wearing finger-in-ear folkies. Classic Seventies Soul Wind from the Prax International All Stars:

You know I was in the Devil's Marsh the other day And the scorpion men and the broo were on the warpath Chaos tainted spawn of the devil
What they were trying to do was, they were trying to cause a little destruction you know get a little raise in Wakboth. But this particular time the Bull was weak, they were about ready to climb Stormwalk.
I tell you the chaos in Bad places was stacked up two three armies worth. At night, boy at night it wasn't even safe to walk the plains 'Cos the gorp, bullsitch, and walktapus; the dragonsnails had features: two or three heads each.
Let me tell you something; it was stinkin'. All kind of disease in there. You know, it only brought to mind the fact that you can no longer depend on the men of Storm Bull to take care of business like they is supposed to when they supposed to
In order for us to get it how it is supposed to be in terms of cleanliness and safety we gotta get together and do it for ourselves. That's the only way its gonna be done. You know what I'm talking about, let me tell you what I mean:

Clean it up Clean it up
Waha!
You gotta get it
Clean it up, Clean it up, Yes yes!
Greatland! Talkin' about the Greatlands, Greatlands is our home. That's where we live, where we live
It's the place where you pasture your herds. Kill your broo, your gorp and your snails We're gonna kill it, burn and make it all clean. Lets wash away all of the sin
Time for new life to begin, in the Greatlands! I said clean it up, clean it up, I said were gonna clean it up, clean it up Because the Greatlands! I said the Greatlands, Greatlands is our home. That's where we live, where we live
This ain't a knot everybody can read
Let's get rid of everything we don't need The traders, the dealers, the Pure Horse Peoples and thieves Lets make the plains safe for Eiritha to walk, let's get rid of all the Raven talk
We gotta do it in order for us to survive. I said we gotta; Clean it up clean it up, we we gotta clean it up, we gotta clean it up, yeah Greatland, say the Greatland
Is our home
It's. Where. We. Live. From. Day. To. Day. It's where we live. It's where we live
All of you brothers that live on the Hungry Plateau, You lived in the Greatland once upon a time We need everybody to lend a hand
Now you've helped everybody else, now is the time for you to help yourself. We can't depend, depend on the khans of Storm Bull Well, well, Give it up Give it up.
Clean it up, well, well
Clean it up, clean it up, Wahahaha!
The Greatlands, Greatlands, Greatlands is our home. That's where we live, where we live
Well
Clean it up
Clean it up
We gotta