Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Digest Number 187 - several topics

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_DEKcDl_skmuh-eoopFhGnPdmQ0ihdj8Is9cVVSxN2mPVAce17CzGyFohYJv6khfSv0Rte>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 21:09:18 +0000

>My REAL gripe Roderick, is what your country's (standard) educational system
>produces. And it's a mass producer, too. You are a perfect advert for
>it.

Jesus Christ! I'll be the first to admit there are some Americans who can be pretty arrogant and self-centered, but you know what? Very, very few of those have anything to do with Glorantha. Roderick is one damn fine guy, and about as far from your stereotypes as you can get.

If you want to continue to make a pratt of yourself, by all means carry on.

Cheers,
Graham