Re: [OpenHeroQuest] From HQrules list

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_12sArB_9gupYS75wScEDqMvRrw9ouYLzlT1QFYzivACg6iux7awU65S8ymJA2>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:58:08 +0000 (GMT)

> Seriously, though, what is your point here? We are
> nation of immigrants. The facts that there was
> nothing of substance here 400 years ago and that
> there
> is a superpower here now indicates something
> extraordinary to me.

You know, the same could be said of England (no, not Britain: England), only over a longer period. And we used to have an empire. I'm sure there's something significant about that, but it escapes me.

Jane Williams

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk