O come, all ye fyrdmen, joyful and triumphant,

From: kmnellist_at_lVg6F0h6FquZN09LS6NNE-DU-WrE_wF9E_UPh2FrFjHiPYXe_iMQNcOsT2pKMFcq28
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:45:18 EST

O come, all ye fyrdmen, joyful and triumphant, Oh come ye, O come ye to high Boldhome
Come and behold him, born to be King of Sartar; O come, let us follow him, Argrath the Prince.

God of Storm, King of Winds,
lo, he abhors not the dragon's banner;
Very God, begotten not created:
O come, let us follow him, Orlanth Allfather.

Sing, warbands of Sartar, sing in exultation, sing, all ye citizens of Pavis outside the Wall; glory to Orlanth the mighty:
O come, let us follow him, Argrath the Prince

See how the 'venturers. summoned to his cradle, leaving their ruins, draw nigh with lowly fear; we too will thither hend our joyful footsteps; O come, let us follow him, Argrath the Prince.

Yea, Prince, we greet thee, victor this happy morning; Argrath, to thee be glory given;
word of the Kallyr, now in flesh appearing: O come, let us follow him, Argrath the Prince.