...won't be dissapointed?

From: tim_at_hIBz8z1YzeUaZaaCZX5wTN2k0fNdfeIX89GPoGgsWEuwixW48Z3G-O3eIaenLD_MpXd_O-Fm
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:55:44 -0000

I spotted the following on E-Bay...

<< This auction is for the very rare Runequest Daughters of Darkness and the Cronicles of Santon fantasy roleplaying adventure (softbound 96 page booklet). The copy for auction is in amazing condition (near mint). The only damage is a tinsy winsy tear at the bottom of the spine (hardly noticeable). The remainder of the book is mint, including the full colour map. The picture shown is not the actual item as I do not have a digital camera. I assure you though that the buyer will not be dissapointed with its condition. >>

The auction neglects to mention whetehr yoiu get a free lighter?