Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Digest Number 200

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_nWp9GJpzAFIHjvzOyIfShWTFB_Gi7LnsZ5_UXsheUztlgaLFlYXe4QxzTG5FhRWM4I8cZ>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:31:12 -0800

Re: Return of the King

> > None of those in the 3d movie, but Gimli does comment on Legolas's
obvious
> > homosexuality.
>
> Oh good! I was afraid it was going to fall into bad taste.

Ah hell, in addition to Gimli/Legolas there's the Sam/Frodo/Gollum/Smeagol foursome, Merry/Pippin (though Merry *does* get to "ride" with Eowyn - ehem -) Pippin/Denethor, Pippin/Faramir Pippin/Gandalf, Gimli/Gandalf, the Frodo/Merry/Pippin bed scene, Aragorn/Brego the Wonder Horse, the list goes ever on...

Oh, and to spread another spoiler, the King Returns!

RR
- Richelieu