Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Return of the King

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_burj6OErwiGFSDdHZ7cVyzU9PMvcChkIUXxTNpLOqpoL89ztUQEqhfSSAMSAZHuLTeK>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:42:31 +1300

At 01:05 AM 12/18/03 -0600, you wrote:

>"Five nine is your height, one-nitety your weight; you cash in your
>chips on page one eighty-eight."

         ...Stumped at last for a riddle to ask, he cried out. as his hand
         fell on his snub-nosed .38, "What have I got in my pocket?" This
         Goddam failed to answer, and growing impatient, he paddled up
         to Dildo, whining, "Let me see, let me see." Dildo obliged by
         pulling out the pistol and emptying it in Goddam's direction. The
         dark spoiled his aim, and he managed only to deflate the rubber
         boat, leaving Goddam to flounder. Goddam, who couldn't swim,
         reached out his hand to Dildo and begged him to pull him out,
         and, as he did, Dildo noticed an interesting looking ring on his
         finger and pulled it off. He would have finished Goddam off then
         and there, but pity stayed his hand. It's a pity I've run out of
         bullets, he thought as he went back up the tunnel, pursued by
         Goddam's cries of rage...

--Peter Metcalfe