Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Santa Claus

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_5bu_vdEK_qH6WhFQ-lsFfihsvCO-BlsnDOodqK-R6EuryQmbwK-J_8Nl_s_Un_Rl>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:04:50 -0800 (PST)

Jane:
> It's been working for years. Unless some daft Yank
> manages a blue-on-blue, no problem! Erm....

I'd note that the magnetic North Pole is located in Canada and, with sorrow, that the US had the awful incident in Afghanistan (what, a year ago or so?) in which our pilots bombed a regiment sent by our good neighbors to the north.

So, let's hope Santa has deployed the state of the art in electronic counter-measures -- stealth sleigh, chaff-emitting reindeer, infrared reducing red suit, radar-jamming red nose, etc.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing. http://photos.yahoo.com/