Re: HeroQuest on Gor

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_JCx26sEzxdXbQsmCakZXdJfVOuxSizMQ7WFEQR7VLJs8wvzuM3oGoJ-qeqr4p0n5Ubvum>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 10:13:49 -0800 (PST)

> From: "John Hughes" <nysalor_at_cXztYplZdHZxW_ySC8mmKQqz5uFOHz9B0qjU1I_-7uQwWdu6QEk5FZ-Z2l8LP6z5eEvp0TfFphxxM5jXXj4l.yahoo.invalid>
> My, we are a polite lot. Not a bite, not a nibble. You could
> hear a pin drop.

Some things are too easy a target to bother satyrizing (sorry, couldn't resist leaving in my Freudian mistype) them. It does make sense that someone would bring it up, given the discussion of Ragnaglar and Storm Bull on the Glor digest.

warhoonslayer wrote:
> As I'm sure you know central Gor is composed of sime fifty
> enemy city-states as well as nomadic tribes to the south,
> viking-like barbarians to the north, etc.

It has POLITICS? Damn, who knew?

I have the feeling that "warhoonslayer" really reads Playboy for the articles, and writes reviews of porn movies that concentrate on plot and character development.

And "beautiful" love poetry, in Klingon.

Interestingly, several of the replies ended up in my spam-filter's junk directory, although not the original posting.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus