Re: HeroQuest on Gor

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_7wjoezUAA7hIDMa9POWAwyhtt8yDtmoPYRG-UlViDIeIcXga1fXSmyG-UO0UcxN3ZCRMe>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:02:26 -0800 (PST)

From: "Jeff" <jakyer_at_GjN48UKjOUeA76oMcUOd06tFBQbdMqjVJaSMb-ojQyt9vKOb6sWukX2GHcZ6PLBoW6WGYCoslO1vtmYrMog.yahoo.invalid>
> Yeah. Sigh. What's really disturbing is there's a Gor LARP
> organization, the Tuchucks. Now *that's* scary. Could be
> fun but scary fun nonetheeless.

I have a number of Tuchux friends, and they aren't that bad. Just think of them as the biker gang contingent of the SCA, like the Pagans or Hell's Angels are of RW society. OK, a lot of my friends' old associates have died messily (drugs or occasionally violence) or gone on to prison, but the survivors limit their violence to appearences at their local SCA War, or trips to hunting "ranches" using spears rather than rifles. OTOH, I don't think that any of them would trust their daughters around any but their closest friends, or vice versa, once they get to the age of consent.

BTW, If Urox/Storm Bull is the cult for outlaw bikers, what would be the cult or cult for biker *chicks*, anyway?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus