Impregnate my giant beaver!

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_7qBDFiFMOO01S27ScUT7yCFmL1tPVkK3lkTP33sWf3xKir2dwiNV_G6CyacDS>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:17:49 -0000

Er...

Seriously, friends, I need help. Last night, my party of brave adventurers/f*$%wits got into a bit of a barney with some whippetkin broo, by an old pre-Dragonkill broch. After finally chasing them off
(back into the woods down the path they came up), they headed into
the dungeon--er--ruin. They said they'd send off their two mounts back down the path, into the infested forest, guarded by a duck squire. Uh-huh.

So... the question is, who do the whippetkin try to impregnate? I could say all of them, but I'd prefer to pick one. What would make the best whippet*--? crossbreed?

*a small dog of Northern English character (do a Google), culturally indivisible from flat caps and mills.

(a) Two Quack Quackur--the duck squire of the party's Hueymakti.
(b) a giant beaver--the Hueymakti's war mount.
(c) the boastful Elmali's horse.

I don't think any of them are members of this group, but if so... IT'S TOO LATE! All the best,

Stu.