Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Impregnate my giant beaver!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_D-mObo4LsPepb0bcgtmg6L09GealYT65wYgiItLfx8g1v3mUbCq3bhGQ6LeKA>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:33:11 +0000 (GMT)

> IMG giant beavers originated in an early (and
> unfinished) draft of a
> Lunar duck auxiliary regiment I was playing about
> with.

Ah, no use to me as they stand, then. The Lunars aren't due to arrive in Sartar for another 5 years or so.

> I needed a war-mount for riverine customs patrols,
> and liked the idea
> of giant beaver mounted, riverbourne lancers. So I
> guess IMG they're
> local to the Creek-Stream River, in the stretch near
> the Wild Temple.

That'll do. Who needs Lunars?

BTW, IMG Duck Point had its own militia/police force. Armed with a cut-down Halberd that was a lot like the English Bill (very good weapon). It was, of course, called a Duck Bill. So the police using it were Duck-Billed Flat-foots... :)

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html