Re: Impregnate my giant beaver!

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_XIoef41AMQsqRoE3R7ZnZ9xdvI-jAeTEoQ-uT0kF2OjijrkY2SzUfyh64K3m0QJaZy31N0eQ>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:27:27 -0000

> If you can't see why the death of 30,000 people in another country
could be
> seen as an inappropriate event to mark by naming a ship, I don't
think I
> can explain it to you.

Look, this started out as a perfectly good thread full of Beaver Gafs, and then it went and got all deep and serious, so I'd like to point out that while "Paris Commune" is indeed a deeply stupid name for a ship "Paris Hilton" is an excellent name for an empty vessel full of seamen as I'm sure Google can confirm (assuming the volume of Spam hasn't already done so)