New Species of Uz & Solar

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at__Kryablj4Ct98yK4BhIqtKgUq73b-WVm_EaN-xDrcQdKUlSxK7OxvuMru_6ySmVGcpeE>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:18:07 +1100

Fellow Idiots,

For those of you confused, exasperated or sexually aroused by sweeping displays of Uzing, with their all their bluff, double bluff, anality, endless rebuttal, occasional quiet insertion of personal obsession into reams of otherwise standard fact, denial of diversity, endless questioning of the obvious, close-minded literality and long-suffering air of superior indifference, take heart.

Strike back at Internet Uzing. Become a Flame Warrior. Why should the blue-black belly beasts have all the fun?

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

(Actually a few of these flame warriors seem to be Uz. ZZers I guess. The picies suck, but the text goes a long way to categorising entire classes of people who are *sniff* above categorisation).

Take notes people. We may be able to lift the standard of insult or messiah complex in this our little flame roost. But I somehow doubt it.

If nothing else, these are great NPC types.

Now bugger off.

John