Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Impregnate my giant beaver!

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_m02n7d2gUnkUnBBm5Ulu4GZoelTKMfvKNsDvR8_ci9IiqlK_eCI21hwuwjwIk7_Q61E4R>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 07:24:44 +0000

>Unfortunately, you could have watched at my email, seen the ".fr" and conclude
>I got the reference. Instead you assumed the intellectual laziness was on my
>part and answered a question noone asked.

Not knowing of an event that occurred before (most likely) your grandparents were born seemed to me far more likely than that you could not tell the difference between "funny" and "inappropriate". My apologies for over-estimating your (and Peter's) ability to read.

Regards,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson
graham_at_hdg-ZZO5esOqt9DzM_QhzWqlV04Qxato2AECCYtO-vY_V4i7qiQQIEtNIBXQpJWVzBT5ubNzfy1w84U.yahoo.invalid

Albion Software Engineering Ltd.