Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Oliver Jovanovic

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_6trvMevG76ctWvuj5ONK9qv601ZJQ_gJAwerDkjG0MuNUDPm45okgE6fOW-U3CfLFVGUvI>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:51:56 +0100

Guy :

> So, let me ask a very controversial question.
>
> Oliver Jovanovic was a very big name in early RQ fandom, before he
> became embrolied in a real-life sex scandal. He was the guy who came up
> with the first RQ font that I ever encountered, but he was accused and
> convicted of date rae. Yet I believe that this might have been
> overturned eventually. Does anybody here know of Oliver's fate?

Guy, I'm glad you asked.

I've no idea, I've no idea of the particulars, facts, allegations et cetera (beyond what everyone knows) ; but whatever else, Oliver was one of the tribe. No-one here outlawed him.

Heck, if anyone *deserved* to be de immod, it'd be Olivery !!

de immod

--
"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.

... Real Life ?"