Re: [OpenHeroQuest] O come, all ye fyrdmen, joyful and triumphant,

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_ymuPrKYIdMrWwus1lThBpJRI77GAXgKwr_B-hzEGtWBLzvS3E81uu1Zg9F9GfWUOVDJUbg>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:42:46 +0100

Keithly brilliance ; slightly edited :

(A Nickly touch to make it 100% singable would be great IMO) :-)

O come, all ye fyrdmen, joyful and triumphant, Oh come ye, O come ye, to high Boldhome
Come and behold him, born the Prince of Sartar;

O come, let us follow,
O come, let us follow,
O come, let us follow, Argrath the King.

God of Storm, King of Winds,
lo, he abhors not the dragon' banner;
Very godi, bechosen not initiand:

O come, let us follow,
O come, let us follow,
O come, let us follow, Orlanth'his Son.

Sing, warbands of Sartar, sing in exultation, sing, all ye citizens of Pavis outside the Wall; glory to Orlanth the mighty:

O come, let us follow,
O come, let us follow,
O come, let us follow, Argrath the Prince

See how the 'Venturers, summoned to his Cradle, leaving their ruins, draw nigh with lowly fear; we too will thither hend our joyful footsteps;

O come, let us follow,
O come, let us follow,
O come, let us follow, Argrath the Prince.

Yea, Prince, we greet thee, victor happy mourning; Argrath, to thee be glory given;
word of the Kallyr, now in wrath appearing:

--
"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.

... Real Life ?"