Orange Guild of Bad Puns.

From: kmnellist_at_19C47QxMD_m14lirTN4hWK9aMlW4nneG5BIo5E8aoTASGcVntf9KQpQzcqg2f1yJrh
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:04:19 EST

In a message dated 26/01/04 09:06:36 GMT Standard Time, OpenHeroQuest_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< And Peter, what vile horrors are
 perpetrated by the Commodores? Especially the despicable Lionel... >>

"Hello? It's Vadel you're looking for" ?
"Hello? is it pee you're looking for" ?

Personally, I thought the whole thing was terrific. Vice Admiral, Rear Admiral hidden in the forbidden, Vadeli belly, the Axis powers implying that they're Nazis, Weapons of Carnage (mass destruction) the age of Treason, The Fourth Skin, the Admiral's Stool. I think my personal favourite is Zedlar Noxxe, despite it being (or perhaps because it is) slighty obvious. I was also expecting something more explicitly "Tango" related with the Orange Guild and their Energy Conquest.

I also thought that there might be a Dr Seuss joke about Mr Brown being out of Town, but I am biased by having young children. Or perhaps Red in Bed with Fred.