Re: Orange Guild of Bad Puns.

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_zSbz7Gc9kTcn9MmSJ3e_RMeKFsvMRkC3a18godbN1XxNk_WssK_D5qsOmN7p6>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:01:49 -0000

> "Hello? It's Vadel you're looking for" ?
> "Hello? is it pee you're looking for" ?

<g>

&
> "Tango"...

I agree: there's always an amusingly disturbing little tidbit to find on rereading. Actually, relating those last two points, thanks to Peter and Keith I never need to ponder for villainous names again. The simplest ways and ciphers are always the best.

Acocaloc the leaf-chewing Caladran volcano priest; Rezit the Rapacious, a mad, hyperactive dogkin broo; the dour northern shaman Urb-nri the Unclean; Puneves the Effervescent; Noiled Nad and Codrub the swaggering pirates (no, I have no idea what a 'noiling' is); Snosnibor the Cordial; sorcerous Anebir and the bone dissolving Otmivites...

YPMV (Your Pop May Vary--which probably means different things to different people, anyway...)