Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re-tread crappola

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_sACNcLL56759GjJHzHWirY8rLqGiVdMOQ4VIt8bGhABOpoIoF4GgKiOAGwbLvUXB>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:29:02 -0800 (PST)

Julian, who makes a tiny bit of sense before moving back to stupidity:

> I don't think it was so much a case of anyone
> waking up to reality, as reality suddenly,
> violently, and powerfully undergoing a huge
> paradigm shift, where the evil geniuses
> in their evil secret underground hideouts
> were suddenly and shockingly revealed as
> having the actual power to engage in the
> kind of mass destruction that had
> hitherto been relegated to James Bond type
> fantasies.
>
> But I may be wrong ?

Yes, you are wrong. Morally, intellectually, all kinds of ways. But your point above was pretty much right. We still have a tendency to think that if some horrible event is over across some ocean, it is someone else's problem and won't ever affect us here.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/