Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Esoterica

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_owk2kUp1ftvMS6I0E72aMg3tLpys1nA53gcATUM2TImWVfxqnALSK_i9qFafdn4H>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:10:05 -0800 (PST)

Time, responding to me:

> > Julian,
> >
> > Uh, what the fuck?
> >
> > Too many or too few medications today?
>
> Julioan is obviously going through a very
> stressful time - He's just announced on
> the GLORWAR list that he no longer has
> time to follow it. The last post prior to
> this was 11 November last year, so you can
> see how it's eating up his time!

Since I had not seen Julian take any abuse, I assumed he was hallucinating. Either that, or he became French -- they're so sensitive.

> (On other lists, of course, we might offer
> Julian our support and sympathy, bit here
> on OHQ we say "For Fuck's sake, pull your
> self together you steaming pile of duck-wank"
> (or something to that effect)

I didn't know that duck-wank steamed or could pile up.  You learn something every day.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you’re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com