Re: Esoterica

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_oNg3Z4x1DhGCgPnwkj9O6JD8AI-yjVMUtmXZkAAiU0LqoQafKY3zpys_n1v1b>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:25:40 -0000

Chris:
> I didn't know that duck-wank steamed or could pile up.
> You learn something every day.

Bugger. Neither did I. I've just spent four years sodding about with golden/glucose/corn syrup in the lab, on the notion that it's a fair analogue to lava. And then this comes along and at a stroke invalidates all my research. Bloody typical.

John, you might want to have a word with Ross Griffiths and the fluid dynamics blokes at ANU. Research proposals such as 'The Flow Behaviour of Duck-Wank' and 'Effusions of Steaming Duck-Wank as an Analogue to Lava Flows' would revolutionize the science of Volcanology.

Stu.