Re: HEY! has anyone got any keyword HQ stuff for ducks??

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_Un4Ra3wDnaRhoUodVzphzBDoSWmIUrDrSu1nZALXCvrRJE5zG6kodDRHFdXbL>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 10:04:45 -0000

Keith speaks much wisdom:
> How can you possibly be working on DUCKS when an Unspoken Word
MAIDSTONE
> ARCHER special has not been completed? When is Issaries to
publish "Mammoth is
> Dead!", "Maidstone Rebels", "Grotaron Adventures", "Masters of
Necessity and
> Embroidery" (Grotaron Herobands), or the "Imperial Trimane
Handbook"??

It strikes me that in the light of the modern intellectual imperialism of the Issaries regime, aided by a paramilitary ally (UW) that is surely but a money laundering front for Mark's professional links with the East European criminal underworld (and Chaos Soc and Les Erudits de l'Ambigu being run by *foreigners*), we need a true bastion of free publishing. Moon Design Publications is in my view sullied by its past association with 'The Butcher of Quackford'.

I suggest 'Grotaron Press'.

Authors for Grotaron Press' debut publication, "Nasobemepak", are actively courted.