Re: HEY! has anyone got any keyword HQ stuff for ducks??

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_rrXM-j-eqFe5Rr0HrbR0QwAUaydDxVQKWyudpZCRkckugQ5diQcFQsgw_xvla>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:43:08 -0000

Jane:
> There was also the point that Anaxial's Roster has some duck
keywords.

Yip! 'Reverse Engineering the Typical Durulz Boater' (... if such isn't illegal).

Though I must admit, when I first saw this I was drawn into the 'Boater' joke that was perhaps meant, thinking of a durulz in a rounded straw hat, red bow-tie, striped waistcoat and slacks*.

As a newbie, I'd be lying if I said that description hadn't perverted my thoughts on ducks ever since... (so it ain't my fault). Durulz in panamas are obviously the next 'Man from Del Monte' step ("the man from Delecti, he says 'yes!'" Yes to what, I'm not entirely sure, and would rather not ask).

[*I didn't go to Oxbridge, to the image of drunken students messing about on punts is thankfully a foreign one. Though punting on the foetid 'canals' of Manchester would be interesting for a brief Boddingtons moment...]

Stu.