Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Bummer

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <moah_at_Yg3BUoe5xTJK7nxSZ5E3DH3h9r43B6JHPYcAkjRG8UWmD4KyFsv_UxCWom_HifLe8X5yr1l>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:06:42 +0200

markmohrfield wrote:

> I find that Heroquest has not been nominated for this year's Origins
> award. Not unexpected, and even if it had been the winner is almost
> certainly D&D 3.5, but still a little disappointing.

How can D&D win any award? That's way beyond me. Having played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic recently, I don't see any redeeming feature to the d20 system. It comes from another age, and doesn't promote any form of roleplaying, but more diablo hack&slash than anything  else.

An annoyed Moah, platypus powaaa!