Things that rhyme with "ducks"

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_WE2wBMFn241lOOILeho0Whz4fHzDLQkBxM5Gq9f5vp9lChbVtur-n4YgXbG5iwgwAhU>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:20:33 -0700

Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_GESeRpB3ExqpQdn_WzN_GyZtDBF4Jt0G9ZYLvQpa0DWcXofjFV3Wcb0mi-aupz9BlWlwjTFi7k_1lZgz4CZHsflTnRs.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> [*I didn't go to Oxbridge, to the image of drunken students messing
> about on punts is thankfully a foreign one. Though punting on the
> foetid 'canals' of Manchester would be interesting for a brief
> Boddingtons moment...]

I trust you're familiar with the great old poem?

"On the banks sat the bishop of Buckingham. He was coolling his balls--he was ducking 'em

    While observing the stunts
    Of the cunts in the punts
And the tricks of the pricks what was fucking 'em!"

Isaac Asimov reputedly said that was the dirtiest limerick ever written.