no joy with troy...sob

From: Paul Summer <paul.s.sommer_at_rqI_BMlOWqVgg1_V6ikDpWVPfZ-sVaYADvfrzwRjzI2dRkcz2x3Ygdsab_ZVrK>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:08:19 -0000

sadly shakes his head

now THAT was a hollywood movie....

everything about sucked wet farts out of a dead dogs arse!!

They had everthing ,the star , the famous director , the money , more money , sack loads of CGI figures and a script that made me weep.And a finishing song that made me gnash my teeth.

quote dialogue from Mr.Pitt on being shot full of arrows and sending his recent love away
BP:"go"
girl"sniffle sob"
BP:"GO"
Girl:weep weep snif
BP:"Go!" (notice exclaimation mark)
Girl:ok
(cheerfully runs off and out of story with paris still very much alive!!)

Paris is legolas!
The Big O is boromir!
The guy from braveheart is the same character The badguy from Xmen 2 is the same charcater The guy from 28 days later is the same character brad pitt is brad pitt
peter O'toole is very very old and yet steals the movie eric bana is wondering what the hell he can do to save his career after this stinker

and best of all

I happen to be a film soundtrack expert....suddenly My ears locked on to certain parts of the soundtrack..."I KNOW THAT" I yelped much to my wiife's distress

"Its ..its..its....from ...star trek 2 the wrath of khan!!!?"
the soundtrack music of course was written by none other than the music director of troy ...yep james "deep impact" horner.That low down rat!!!

"was it like gladitor ?" a naive cow-orker asked today

"no ,gladitor had a plot and storyline" I grimly muttered
"and good actors"
"and good music"
"and a good director"'
"and.. sob...dialogue "
"and NO break dancing ala robin hood/little john with spears"
"and NO dummys on the city walls during the big fight , which we so
obviously dummies that people we shouting "look look at the straw dummys on the wall in the background " in the cinema during the fight!!!!!"

The coworker had left

yours
Paul the rant
copenhagen