Re: A Special Kind of Stupid

From: Keith Nellist <kmnellist_at_HJjZFnCnBjkCJLNkNliQa9gZNqu5AgGpzamDt5HGx6Ve6DM1FVKi0z09GyOy4fjAiN>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 23:26:55 -0000

> I refuse to have any "fun" when I play. Let alone this "maximum"
fun.

I must admit I was confused. I thought MGF meant Minimum Game Fun, so I tried it, along with YGWV (Your Glorantha Won't Vary), and had a really excellently dull time.

My Glorantha never varies. It is exactly the same as everyone elses. If someone does something different then I do too just so that they are NOT different, but still remain the same. This is a great way to bottom out at minimum game fun.

Please mail me in private if you want some advice on how to minimise your fun and maximise your adherence to "Won't Vary"ing.

Keith