New poll for ClosedHeroQuest

From: ClosedHeroQuest_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 31 May 2004 18:56:17 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the ClosedHeroQuest group:

Should ClosedHeroQuest stay Closed, or
do you yearn for the One True
OpenHeroQuest ?

  o Yes
  o Closed
  o Fuck off, you wanker !
  o Euurgh, stay away from me with your lewd proposals !   o I don't understand the question because I am an idiot   o I agree with RRRRRRRRRR
  o Why, O WHY am I WASTING MY TIME WITH THESE IDIOTS ?! I'm LEAVING this stupid list !! FUCK OFF, ALL OF YOU !!!   o All three options
  o I don't care, I'm only here for the beer   o Open
  o Wide open
  o Oh ...
  o Oh, oh OH !!!!
  o Oh Yes, YES, YESSS !!!!
  o .... <grunt> ...
  o Scratches his bollocks and falls asleep