Back in the EWF.

From: labrygon_at_0wcKAw_EwuanQsAjypMONMJbRsyhbakx0OH174R88Iq-nThJCCqHgmxLuuCax6lMxTk
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:51:33 EDT

Flew in from Outer Prax by Adari.
Didn’t get to sleep last night.
On the way the Sable Tribe was on my track. Man I had I dreadful flight.
I’m back in the EWF.
You don’t know how lucky you lucky you are boy Back in the EWF.
Been away so long I hardly knew the place. Gee it’s good to be back home.
Demi birds and tailed priest all over the place. Longbows made of dragon bone.
I’m back in the EWF.
You don’t know how lucky you are boy
Back in the Eeyoo. Back in the Eeyoo. Back in the EWF. Well the Right Side girls really knock me out. They leave the West behind.
And Hannand girls make me sing and shout That Intan’s always on my mind.
I’m back in the EWF.
You don’t know how lucky you are boys
Back in the EWF.
Show me round your snow peaked mountains, Kero Fin. Take me to great Orlanth's hall
Let me hear your dragon ballads ringing out Come and keep your comrade warm.
I’m back in the EWF.
You don’t know how lucky you boys
Back in the EWF.