Bit second age-y.

From: labrygon_at_TuEfNA-82nfx5h4oJqHgaFpsrTxLERon3yJwrIFVqmPH4tD-oy4mmCf0zD-GyvBwriZ
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:51:31 EDT

Wyrms are flying out like endless rain in to the Skyfall Lake, They slither while they pass, they slip away across the Dragon Pass. Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind, Possessing and caressing me.
My Guru's a Red Dragon
Nothing’s gonna change my wyrms
Nothing’s gonna change my wyrms.
Images of broken light which dance before me across Dagori Inkarth, That call me on and on across Dragon Pass, Thoughts meander like a restless wind
Like a son of Urox they
Tumble blindly as they make their way
Across the Dragon Pass
My Guru's a Red Dragon
Nothing’s gonna change my wyrms
Nothing’s gonna change my wyrms.
Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing Through my open views inciting and inviting me. Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns, It calls me on and on across the Dragon Pass My Guru's a Red Dragon