Re: ClosedHeroQuest group name/addresses have changed

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_vCMtlCsi7EDxuydIycx6ZmNnnhGCWXdxWKFB136I1cZL4zZft44YLcd46aQXsIL6OoDoxab>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:09:25 -0000

>> Fan publication policy. What a steaming heap of offal this is >> turning out to be. I wonder which fuckwit orchestrated this one.

> Oh well we're only 95% into putting together Les Erudits de l'Ambigu
> 4, so don't blame me for this one anyway, you goddamn fuckwit.

You couldn't orchestrate your way out of a paper bag, Julian.

I'm changing my mind. Re-naming this group is the third stupidist thing to happen today.

The so-called Domain Provider for etyries.com cocking things up for a week ("Oh, didn't we mention that we completely fucked up your email?") is escalated to second place. Iomart Ltd: what a bunch of arseholes!

But still unchallenged at #1 is today's Issaries, Inc. fan publication turd-fest. (Although I *have* heard privately from Greg, and am willing to stop indulging in further speculation or characterisation until we've seen the details of the new policy his lawyers have come up with).

Cheers, Nick