Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: American Lawyers

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_1ROpE8zJedUiHuDLDqZQ_OaJeyV8qTMNzm8LGBUxN58sM7PhK8tf6D1k24vqercw>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 08:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

> > I think they have already dealt with him
> > with the resulting loss of SAN...for
> > Cthulhu.
> >
> Ahh! Yes, I see. Cthulhu lies dreaming of
> being admitted to the American Bar
> Association. This naturally drives any
> sane person who picks up these psychic
> emanations totally, freaking insane. Making
> them capable of dealing with him and thus
> the cycle is complete.

In my jurisprudence class, we took an entire semester to examine the question of what it means to "think like a lawyer" (the thesis being that there's a difference between us and mere mortals). The above is the one true answer.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free storage! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail