Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Fred Dibnah, the Mostali Messiah

From: labrygon_at_SIoz4H1Od3m5OEFyPu3F18QzYi8DhxIHRBNSZtqWBKC33xf7zZs_dfk3y19kb8nCHOe
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:25:42 EDT

Thanks Stu. A lovely Mostali example.

Personally, I go for a more Teshnan example - Diamond Brother Number One, James Brown.

You really need an album like "Doin it to death" for the heavy funk of the Mostali Machine:

Gonna have a Mostali Work Period!
(Music: “gonna have a funky good time”, words Keith Nellist)

Hit it!
How you feeling brother!
How you feeling fellas
Gonna have Mostali Work Period
Gonna have Mostali Work Period
Gonna have Mostali Work Period
Gonna have Mostali Work Period
Gonna work harder
Uh!
Gotta work haaaaarder
Uh!

Lead!
Lead!
Lead!

Blow your pipes!

Do you dig it!

I gotta get down,
Underground
Down deep
Mostali Deep

Gonna have a Mostali Work Period
Gonna have a Mostali Work Period
Gonna have a Mostali Work Period
Gonna have a Mostali Work Period

Gotta work haaaaaarder!
….

(Tune: You can have Watergate but give me some bucks and I’ll be straight)

You can be Unorthodox but give me some clacks and I’ll be straight!

You can be Unorthodox but give me some clacks and I’ll be straight!
You can be Unorthodox but give me some clacks and I’ll be straight!
You can be Unorthodox but give me some clacks and I’ll be straight!
James Diamond Brother No. 1. The hardest workin' dwarf in showbusiness.

World Machine (to the tune of Sex Machine) Get up, get on up, I feel like a world machine man! movin', repairin’ it, like a.. like a world machine.

Please Please Please (to the tune of Please Please Please) Please, please, please
please, please don’t grow.
I made you so.
How can you mend a broken world machine? I can think of the golden age
When I lived on the spike,
The Court had everything a god could want to do. I could never see tomorrow
I was never told about the chaos.

And how can you mend a broken world machine? How can you stop the plants from growing up? Tell me!
How can you stop the old sun from moving? What makes the moon go round?
And how can you mend this broken Mostali? How can a shaper ever grow?
Somebody please....
Help me mend my... My broken machine, and let me work again

La la la la la.

I can still feel the breeze
That rustles through the trees (urgh) and Mostali memories of work periods gone by
But we could never see tomorrow
Would you believe that no one...
No one ever told us about the trolls.
So how can you mend a broken world machine? . And ours is.
How can you stop plants from growing up? How can you stop that old sun from moving? What makes the moon go round?
And sometimes I have to say...
La la la la la la la la la la la
Lallalalalalalallaa..

Tell me!
Help me mend my machine, my broken machine. I just wanna.. I just wanna..
I just wanna.. I just wanna
...work again, foreman.
How can you mend this broken Mostali?
How can a maker ever grow?
Help me mend this old broken machine

I think I..I know I..I believe I..
I feel like I wanna work again!!!
Lalalaa lalala lala laala .

music- how can you mend a broken heart (B&R.Gibb), as sung by Al Green. words- Keith Nellist