RE: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Are we geeks?

From: Jens Haeusser <jens.haeusser_at_UAJTpm52vWl4ssWOwDik53rtThbP_Vkb61HRgD1StbIJahvxBhuKzJQ8zwhMZ1>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:14:36 -0700

Being Canadian, I was able to score on all of the American questions such as AV Club and Marching Band, while still answering the non-American questions such as reading Russian Literature for fun, or listening to AM radio (the CBC is better than NPR any day).

All you have to do to score highly is sleep 4 hours a night for years, and you can still pretend to have a normal life.

Jens