RE: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Jane on America

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_XGukqe15nm3ZFJ70zjWhCgPq8j7P2DkyboxOcKLhpbCB5wY5gww3IhL_EW8emfi0>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:59:02 -0700 (PDT)

> > Brussels .... I thought that was the very home of
> > averageness, where they are certain that grey is a
> vibrant color.
>
> Exactly my point. In comparison with *that*....

Ah! I thought you meant they were oversexed *because* (or at least *even though*) they were in Brussels.

> However, the place does do very good food,
> and extremely good beer. Several hundred
> extremely good beers. The sample Americans
> I witnessed were ignoring the beer menu and
> ordering "beer", plus burgers and chips,
> with ketchup. They did so in American English.
> The prosecution rests its case :(

If you're going to tentacles, I'll bring you a bottle of Shiner Bock, the best little beer in Texas.

> (And I can still only assume that you export
> your most objectionable specimens and keep
> the good ones at home.)

No, Sandy's son just returned from his mission in The Hague. I'd say he's one of the good ones. I can't speak for the others.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. Download now. http://messenger.yahoo.com