Re: Season's Greetings!

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_x47lBheFLdy3GbdaAEWgBnOPKUPAYMn-HTGwdkndEmhZlabHvT-5L0n1VRHcN>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:52:13 -0000

Jane:
> Which, even after having been glued back together,
> doesn't work :) It looks like a Yahoo temporary link
> to me: they only stay valid for an hour or so.
>
> I'd guess that it's in some group or other's Files
> area? Tell me where and what and I can probably
> reconstruct a link that'll work for you :)

Thanks Jane -- alas! I am used to all that Smartgroups malarkey -- which I know Jane knows from the Swords group -- and while that base has a disconcerting tendency to fall apart at times, at least generates simple WYSIWYG linkagingthings.

The piece is actually in the Files section of this (immoderately) august group, the only incumbent, I believe. I'm just ashamed that I have served The Hoff in such an unworthy manner.

Try this simple one: