Monkey

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_Yb1b8N6vOa-NGYAahdVQs-uzu5g6SBC9WmcmRjhyXNFLbWotkr3c1oa9dwnrs2sp2C21XMxz>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:59:41 -0000

Over on the HQ rules list, David Dunham asked

<<Does anyone have HQ stats for a New World monkey? One has recently entered my game, and while the player suggestion of

Monkey (Fling Poop, Prehensile Tail, Small, Climb, Shriek, Curious)

is probably more than enough for a sidekick, it might be useful to have ratings at some point. (I also think that Dextrous is more important than Fling Poop -- they have little hands, after all!)>>

I just thought anything about flinging poop probably belonged here!

--
The Old World is over
The New World is a Poop-flinging Monkey!