Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Wot, no fan policy bashing yet?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_W_MAqIHgGN_nUZ6Z3_6mZJ38SIVVXbEVajgsOVnz1_Ll0fbjmozPHO-_Qmy3p>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:40:11 +0000 (GMT)

> I'm disappointed, folks...
>
> Even Lokarnos already has an anonymous user venting
> something.
>
> There is a reputation to be kept.

I'm trying to keep my thoughts on the subject positive and constructive. This is hard enough without writing out a suitable bash. Also thinking about it will do my blood pressure no good at all (and yes, that is a genuine problem, and doubling the tablets tends to make me go even more strange than normal).

First email to Greg asking what licences are required for various bits of site went off this morning. And it was positive and constructive and in "trying to oblige" mode, I hope.

Jane Williams