Re: Wot, no fan policy bashing yet?

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_FP4obOVLE8R9FoJF0x_iJ2T-aO1-8adtuNB7koHbbAcI3Sv4ZhkumTp8xDXV9>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:14:37 -0000

Tim:
> No one wants to say anything for fear of Issaries ripping them off
> for their forthcoming "Yurts of the Duck Fornicators" sourcebook...

Great. There's always *someone* who breaks an NDA... Now it's ruined!

Stu.

Glorantha is the trademark of Issaries, Inc., HeroQuest and Issaries are the registered trademarks of Issaries, Inc., and are used with permission. Grotaron and Nasobeme are in no way, shape or form trademarks of Issaries, Inc., or defining of the product in the marketplace, and should not be construed in such a manner, though it'd be kinda cool if they were... but I guess Issaries'd regret that one.