Re: Why...

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_sNDN-tmIRr7VNonVcM4YvAhOq4fVmy5mYZqVg5SsFR5PATU9-y-PeLCyLnp5-dNac5dkDz>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:46:00 -0000

> Because Nick likes to be credited when work he has done for Greg
gets
> printed....

Understandable - but didn't those guys rectify that when they issued the errata that said:

"Page 1 Change the "Commentary, concepts, and additional material" paragraph to read as follows: "Commentary, concepts, and additional material by Nick Brooke, Dave Camoirano, Chris Gidlow, David Hall, Kevin Jacklin, Stephen Martin, Peter Metcalfe, Michael O'Brien, Jonas Schiott, and Greg Stafford.
Page 1 Nick Brooke should be credited for the the foundational material on Carmania, on which the relevant sections of this book drew. Issaries apologizes for the oversight."

Shouldn't that have done the trick or am I missing something? Or was the errata too little and too late? And should I be cranky with all the House of Malan stuff that ended up in the various Sartar publications?

I mean, at the end of the day, these are credits sources for a frickin' fantasy roleplaying game - this isn't like failing to credit me for inventing calculus.

I'm just saying....

Jeff